Restalyne - Wrinkle Removal
Restylane® is a family of rejuvenating hyaluronic acid fillers that smooth wrinkles and make your cheeks and lips fuller for a naturally beautiful and more youthful look. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring component that is found in connective tissue. The primary function of hyaluronic acid in the body is to retain water, thus keeping your skin well-hydrated and supple.
As you advance in age, the levels of hyaluronic acid in your body decline. As a result, you become more prone to wrinkles and lines. This wrinkle removal treatment provides a much-needed, non-invasive reprieve for anyone grappling with the effects of aging. Now, you don’t have to go under the knife to restore your youthful beauty. Thanks to Restylane, you can get rid of the wrinkles, enhance your lips, and add volume to your cheeks.
Labelle MD Esthetics is a leading medical spa that provides wrinkle removal treatment in Vienna, VA. Contact Labelle MD Esthetics today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Lorena Popp. After a thorough evaluation, our doctor will advise you on whether Restylane is right for you.
Is Restylane for You?
In 2003, Restylane fillers were approved by the FDA for use in patients over the age of 21. Restylane family of products includes:
- Restylane and Restylane-L, for correction of moderate to severe lines and wrinkles, including nasolabial folds and lip enhancement.
- Restylane Lift with Lidocaine, for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles, and enhancement of cheek volume in patients who have suffered volume loss.
- Restylane Silk, for lip augmentation and correction of wrinkles around your mouth
- Restylane Kysse, which is used for lip augmentation and to correct upper perioral wrinkles
- Restylane Define, which is used to correct wrinkles and nasolabial folds
Restylane hyaluronic fillers may not be right for you if you are:
- Allergic to bacterial protein
- Breastfeeding or pregnant
- Below the age of 21
What to Expect
This wrinkle removal treatment is painless and doesn’t involve incisions. Our doctor starts by cleaning the treatment sites and administering appropriate local anesthesia to minimize discomfort. Next, the doctor injects the best-suited type of Restylane at the target sites. Depending on the area that requires correction, the process may last anywhere between a few minutes to half an hour. You may experience bruising, swelling, and tenderness after the procedure—this should resolve within a few days.
The results of wrinkle removal treatments are seen immediately. However, the full effects are usually seen after a week. Since Restylane fillers aren’t permanent, you may require multiple, ongoing rounds of injections to maintain your youthful, wrinkle-free glow.
Contact Labelle MD Esthetics today if you’re interested in wrinkle removal treatment near you.